All Edge o’ Beyond lingerie pieces are handmade in the UK with luxurious fabrics, and therefore require special care when cleaning. Follow these instructions to ensure your EOB garments are kept beautiful wash after wash. Returns will not be accepted for any items that are not cared for as instructed.
Caring For Your Lingerie
- Detach any jewellery attachments before washing.
- Hand wash cold using a specialist lingerie laundry detergent.
- Be aware that hot washing can easily shrink your lingerie.
- Never use fabric conditioner on silk items, as this can deteriorate the fabric.
- Whilst washing, fasten hook and eyes to avoid them catching on anything.
- Do not wring your garment. Air-dry your lingerie by hanging it, or laying it on a flat, clean surface.
- To avoid any misshaping, ensure you re-shape foam cups whilst damp.
- Do not be tempted to tumble dry or use any excessive heat.