Handy Tips to ensure your bra fits correctly:
- If cups are loose try a cup size smaller, and if cups are too tight try a larger cup size.
- Ensure the centre front lies flat against the breastbone - if it doesn't try a cup size larger, if this doesn't work try a smaller underband size.
- When trying bras, always lift your breasts lightly into the bra to fill the cups to ensure no underneath spillage (this would mean you need a bigger cup size or smaller underband size).
- Always adjust straps to fit you as this can greatly affect the support. Typically taller people need to make the straps longer and vice versa.
- Always fit bras on the loosest hook setting, as over time the elastics will stretch slightly, so this ensures you can tighten bra as required to prolong the bra’s lifespan. If you are fitting on the tightest try wearing your sister size.
- If you wear a 38 back it is possible to try our bras in your 36-band sister size and use a bra extender - these can be brought from many retailers (and are super handy).
WHAT’S MY SISTER BAND SIZE?
All sizes in the same row of the chart have the same cup volume, so for instance if you were wearing a 34B and found it a little loose in the underband you could try a 32C and the cups would still fit the same.
30B 32A 30C 32B 34A 30D 32C 34B 36A 30DD 32D 34C 36B 38A 30E 32DD 34D 36C 38A 32E 34DD 36D 38C 34E 36DD 38D 36E 38DD