Summer ’18 will not be the same without some Edge o’ Beyond swimwear. Whether you fancy the high cut bikini brief, long-line styles of Stephanie or prefer to show off your curvaceous-ness in Francesca, there is something for all!
Minimalist babes: Get your Nadine on!
The French lace detailing makes Nadine one of the most unforgettable pieces. This triangle bikini top and tie-side bottoms set keeps you looking summertime fine all-day long. Want to take Nadine to the next level? Pair it with the gold Jacob body chain to elevate your whole look.
Nadine. The subtle, minimalist set you’ve been waiting for.
For all the lucky ladies going away if it’s a tropical holiday with your friends, bae-cation with your lover or a quick beach side getaway, here are five beach-side style tips that will keep you smiling (and sensual) in the shining sun all summer long.
- Less is more: Ladies, this is a holiday. You do not need to pack your whole life into a small suitcase. To keep your bags as light as possible, you could invest in swimwear that doubles up as a bra or top. With this, you will be beach ready and still look fabulous.
- Stay away from the cake: Only take your makeup essentials with you. Light coverage foundation, mascara, powder and some nice lippies go a long way.
- Accessories are life: In our opinion, sun hats do not get the love they deserve. What other accessory protects your hair in the wind and still makes you look amazing? None. Go big or go home on this holiday, pick up your big beach bag, sunglasses and your beloved sun hat and strut along the beach like it’s your runway.
- The bolder the better: If you are planning to sit down on the sand, wearing brighter colours may help as lighter colours do get dirty quickly. Also, have fun with prints! Is there a better place to wear bold red flowers printed on a turquoise sundress, or a mustard yellow and white skirt? I think not.
- Slap on the sunscreen: Ladies, we cannot stress this enough to you all. If you are planning to bask in those tropical sunrays, make sure you lather yourself in some good sunscreen. We can not have you locked away in your hotel burnt when there’s EOB SWIM waiting to be worn, can we?
While you are away, enjoy all the sun, sea and sand and make sure you also capture the memories! Tag us on Instagram in your EOB SWIM, we love to see you!